- Published on 06 September 2014
Shared by: Karthikeyan on 31st July, 2014
Source: STKC Blog
Swami may come on November 20th/23rd or December 4th-5th
Few months ago Swami, by His Grace, came in my dream (the dream was very clear) and talked to me in Tamil language. He told me a very important thing:
Swamis words to me in my dream were:
“You come to Puttaparthi (for seeing His Resurrection Darshan) on the Pradhosham day which comes in the month of Karthigai.”
Now, I interpret my dream as follows:
(Please note for reference, Swami was born in the holy Tamil month - Karthigai 8 (November 23rd))
1) Karthigai, the holy Tamil month comes during November-December. In this holy month, big deepam (lamp) is lit in the holy Arunachala hills in Tiruvannamalai.
2) Swami said to me "Come in Karthigai month in the day of Pradosham". Pradosham is a holy day for Lord Shiva when many people in Tamilnadu perform fasting. However, it is interesting to note that the Pradosham day comes twice in the month of Karthigai (Nov-Dec).
November 20th - Karthigai month - 1st Pradosham
December 4th - Karthigai month - 2nd Pradosham
3) However I feel Swami asked me to come in the First Pradosham which falls on November 20th. And I also feel that Swami may appear on November 23rd which is His Birthday. How did I arrive at this date? I interpreted my dream along with Sri Vasantha Sai's vision and the Nadi readings.
Sri Vasantha Sai's Vision:
On 15th October, 2013, Yamadharma Raja told Sree Vasantha Amma during her morning meditation, this - "An Event will happen on the 20th and all the people in the world will know. Swami will come on the 23rd (3 days later)". He did not mention which 23rd.
My interpretation of Sri Vasantha Sai's Vision
In my dream He said that I should come on Pradosham day. From the above vision of Sri Vasantha Sai, we can infer that something will happen on a 20th which I interpret as the 20th of November (Karthigai month 1st Pradosham). Then after three days Swami will come on November 23rd which is His birthday!
Interpretation of my dream with respect to the Sacred Nadi Readings
We can see in many Nadi readings it has been said that Swami would come in the month of November.
Raja Rishi Vishwamitra Nadi
“On the day of the Rohini star, the day of Krishna's birth (In 2014, this day falls on August 17th), He will unite with that body. Within three months, (which would mean that Swami shall come in November) He will show a vision of Himself.”
“Then Swami will come in His form in Andhra Pradesh in Prashanthi Nilayam in the same month of His birth...”. (again points to November)
Possibilities concerning the Second Pradosham (December 4th or 5th)
December 4th is the second Pradosham in the month of Karthigai and the corresponding Tamil date is Thursday Karthigai 18th. The next day, that is December 5th, Friday, is the date of Karthigai deepam in the holy hill of Arunachala in Tamil Nadu. Now we shall compare this date (December 5) with Sri Vasantha Sai's Nadi readings that supports December 5th for Swami's Reappearance.
1) The full moon or Purnima starts on Friday December 5th, evening 6:30 PM and lasts up to Saturday December 6th, 6:08 PM. There are many points in the Nadi readings that support full moon day as Swami's reappearance.
In Sri Vasantha Sai's Nadi readings, Swami Himself had circled the following Nadi lines - “"Within Margashira Shuddha Purnima, The lady's (earth) burden will be finished". Margashira Suddha Purnima means full moon which exactly comes in Tamil Karthigai month of date December 5th, 2014. (If we consider this possibility, I would like to assume that Swami may have asked me to come on December 4th, just one day before!).
"As per ancient traditional Tamil calendar, a fresh day begins on morning Sunrise and it ends only with the next day Sunrise! (However, according to the English calendar, the new day begins after midnight). So even if Swami comes after midnight on December 5th, until the Sunrise on December 6th Saturday, it would be still considered as Friday.
2) Agasthya Nadi:
"After Saturn enters Libra on the day of full moon the Lord will give him vision of Himself in His present form", (Note - December 5th is a full moon day as well as in the Karthigai month).
3) Many of us know that to some devotees, Swami had said in the dream that He will come on a Friday. (For example - dream of Latha Sairam's son)
4) There is a significance to this date December 5th, Friday, in Islam belief. The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The best day on which Sun rise is Friday. On it Adam was created and the last hour will take place on no other day than Friday." (Courtesy Latha Sairam, thank you!)
The possible dates of Swami's Reappearance according to what Swami said to me in the dream are November 20th/23rd or December 4th-5th.
Sathya Sai Loves All!
Jai Sai Ram!
Posted by : Aanchal Sai Sharma & Sneha Sharma