- Published on 03 February 2015
Sairam to all Brothers and Sisters,
We have heard from Christian beliefs (and from the Holy Bible) that a New City would come from Heaven when God comes to earth. Is it true? If it is, then how the New City will be? A short analysis based on some points from Sister Sophia Sai’s vision and from the Bible.
First we will consider the hints from Sister Sophia Sai’s Vision
Recently Sister Sophia Had posted her wonderful Darshan and Vision in the post. (Thank you Sister Sophia Sai). In that, the following lines may refer to the New City Mentioned in Bible.
“There I saw a divinely radiant, beautiful, amazing, heavenly township glowing with multiple colours, descending from the sky on to the earth!! The city was extremely exuberant and resplendent with a state of the art castle like structures or buildings! The whole place looked fresh, serene, with lush greenery, with beautiful multi coloured flowers adorning the gardens! The word Paradise would fall short of completely describing the ambience! It was a feast to the eyes!! There I saw Swami standing on a mountain top at Parthi, waiting for the town to descend!! Swami was telling me in the vision that Jesus is going to study there in that heavenly city and it will be the DIVINE ABODE OF THE TRIO, AND ALSO WOULD BE THE SPIRITUAL CENTER FOR THE WHOLE WORLD!!!”
Now let us discuss some hints from the Bible
1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2) And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
4) Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
5) And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.
6) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
7) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
8) And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
9) And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length, the breadth, and the height of it are equal.
10) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
11) And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
12) And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
13) The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
14) And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
15) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
16) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
17) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
18) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
19) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
20) And there shall enter into it, they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
21) And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
22) In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
23) And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
24) And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
25) And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
26) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
27) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is a thirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Related Article: The Future of Puttaparthi
Read more on Sister Sophia Sai's vision below:
if you have trouble viewing the facebook box above, please click here to read Sister Sophia Sai's vision.