- Published on 13 December 2015
Sairam to all fellow SKTCians,
I humbly request you to take the below article only as an analysis and not as a prediction on the date of Swami’s Reappearance. Only Bhagawan knows His plans and His Day of Reappearance.
Brother Sreejith receives requests from many STKC readers to provide analyses (like this article) or any clues/pointers to His reappearance. At the same time he also receives criticism (which is quite understandable and done in a loving manner) from some other STKCians for publishing articles with such analysis.
This article is published mainly for the sake of those devotees who would relish such an analysis. Others kindly bear with me if this causes any inconvenience to you.
I also understand that there are devotees who would get very disappointed if Swami does not appear on an expected date. For those devotees, I request you to believe that certainly there is another day on the horizon which will turn out to be the “BIG DAY” - the day of Swami’s Reappearance. Until then let us keep our hopes alive.
While we have already discussed the possibilities of Swami appearing on Vaikunta Ekadesi Day, December 21, 2015 in my previous article, now I present you some additional factors for the possibility of Swamis Reappearance on this day. My previous article may be considered as part 2 and this is part 3.
(To read the part 2 please refer to the link, http://www.saikingdom.com/devotees/dreams/792-please-come-o-lord)
From a Dream
“The NBC television station was running promos for a 60 minutes type show to air on Tuesday night all about Sai Baba” - Reference from a dream to brother Donald.
May be Swami will appear on December 21, 2015, Monday on the Vaikunta Ekadesi (as per the facts said in the Part 2 of, my previous article) and the next day Tuesday there could be a TV program about Baba, discussing about His reappearance on the previous day (as per Brother Donald’s Dream).
Some Importance on the Vaikunta Ekadesi Day from Baba's early days
1) In the early days of Baba (1963, on the 6th January), the Vaikunta Ekadesi had to be celebrated according to the calendar. The Sai calendar marks that day as the Amrithodbhavam Day, when Divine Nectar emanates from His Hands.
2) December 15, 1945, Vaikunta Ekadesi Day was the day of the inauguration of Baba's first mandir.
3) On January 6th, 1963, Vaikunta Ekadesi Day, Swami witnessed the Abhishekam at the Guindy temple.
4) On a certain Vaikunta Ekadesi Day, when Baba was sitting in the midst of a few hundred devotees, signed for a tumbler and poured “Amrith” into it - a glass full - from His Divine Mouth!
5) Vaikunta Ekadesi, Chitravathi River Bed, December 28, 1960:
Finding that the vast gathering would not be able to see the materialisation of the Amritha if He did it while seated on the sands, Baba first created a Shankha (conch), "the vessel from which the Amritha will now emanate," as He announced. Then He stood up in the center of the crowd and "poured" from that empty Sankha into a silver vessel a sparkling stream of sweet and fragrant Amritha, which He later distributed to every person who had come!.
6) From Swami's Divine Discourse – “Students! we began these classes on the holy Ekadesi day - day eleven of the lunar fortnight, and we are also concluding the classes on this Ekadesi day. Hence, you should consider all these classes as Ekadesi Vratam (observance of the vows of Ekadesi)".
7) From Swami's Divine Discourse - “In addition, this day happens to be the auspicious one of Mukkoti Ekadesi also. That is, the day on which the devas (gods) and asuras (demons) obtained the pot of divine ambrosia (amrita kalasa) after churning the ocean of milk………..Today is also the most auspicious day of Mukkoti Ekadesi. It is also called as Vaikuntha Ekadesi”.
8) It was Vaikunta Ekadesi, a day of exceptional sanctity. The holy scriptures describe it as the glorious day on which the Supreme Lord Mahavishnu vouch safes Darshan to devotees at the northern gate way of His Celestial Abode, Vaikunta. A devotee called Raja Reddy was sleeping in the veranda on the first floor of Prashanti Nilayam (the Supreme Abode of Bhagavan Sri Satya Sai Baba). At about midnight he woke up. He noticed through the slightly open doors of Bhagavan’s room a very bright illumination. He wondered why so much light was there at such an odd hour. He drew close and peeped through the gap between the doors. He was astonished to find several celestial beings taking turns to pay homage at the Lotus Feet of Bhagavan Sri Satya Sai Baba. They emitted fantastic illumination. Swami was reclining as Lord Mahavishnu, on the bed provided by Adishesha, and was graciously accepting their homage. Seven fires were burning bright all around Swami’s bed. The Vision startled Raja Reddy. He quietly drew the doors close and went back to his bed in the veranda. He could sleep no further. Next day he mentioned to Bhagavan about the heavenly experience and enquired, “Swami who are all those persons?” Bhagavan explained, “They are all celestial beings (devtas or demi-gods). They had come for My Darshan. What you saw in the form of flames are the saptarishis, the seven great rishis. As I protected you with My blessings, you are still alive. Otherwise, the moment you set your eyes on that scene, you would have been reduced to ashes.” Sri Satya Sai Baba is really the human form of Parabrahma (the Supreme Absolute). (From THAPOVANAM)
9) Swami Himself reemerged on the previous Vaikunta Ekadesi day (December 31, 2014 - January 1, 2015) and there is a possibility for His Reappearance on this current Vaikunta Ekadesi day - Monday, December 21, 2015.
So From the above Facts, Swami may reappear on Dec 21, 2015, Monday Vaikunta Ekadesi Day, which is:
The Day of Days which occurs in the Month of Months called Markali
Pictorial representation of the author's perception of Swami's Reappearance
(Pictures and graphics by Karthikeyan)